In three months’ time my daughter will be graduating from college and we are thankful that despite the financial difficulty we didn’t gave up in supporting her education. We thought of giving her a gift but she requested us to buy her ticket for a two-day conference scheduled next month. I think that is more practical than giving her cheap acoustic guitars at guitarcenter.com.
I have written about this list before but it can still provide some insights on what to give your picky college students. You can add to this list.
- Camera – This is probably for those who like arts and taking pictures.
- A good book – There are still a lot of people right now who cannot put down a good book. A college student who is supposedly more serious will appreciate this.
- USB flash drives in different designs – There are some people who just cannot resist the unique designs of the USB.
- Accessories for Gadgets – College students are usually busy and would like to keep their gadgets protected with the right accessories.
- Journal – A lot of people would not admit it but they still write their thoughts on paper.
- usb piano keyboard – This is perfect for those who love music and music gadgets.
These things will surely be appreciated.
If you and your kids are interested to attend an art activity this weekend, you may check on the image for more information. N and maybe her brother will attend the event.